Terms, Privacy & GDPR
General Terms and Conditions
The trade mark used in this website is a registered trade mark of the companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. No licenses or rights to use the trade mark contained in this site are being granted and therefore, it cannot be used without the prior written consent of the owner.
The companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. reserves the right to undertake legal actions in case of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, including in case of criminal offences.
The reproduction of documents published on the site is permitted solely for information purposes and entirely personal use. Any other use of such reproductions, including, among others, the use thereof for commercial purposes, is explicitly forbidden, unless the prior written consent of “Oblik Studio” Ltd. have been obtained.
The whole information, accessible via this site, is provided as is. The companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. makes no warranty, neither express nor indirect, and undertakes no liability with regard to the access to or the use of this site, including with respect to damages or viruses that can damage the computer equipment or other property, belonging to the user.
The companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. shall not be liable for the accuracy of the information provided on this site or for any errors or omissions whatsoever it may contain. The user shall be solely responsible for the use of such information.
The companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses whatsoever, irrespective of their causes, origin, nature or consequences as a result of access to the site by any person or inability to access to the site where the same shall be applicable to the use of the site and/or the reference to sources of information obtained directly or indirectly from the latter.
The user agrees that it shall not show on this site any information that may give rise to civil or criminal liability and agrees, with a view thereto, that it shall not divulge via this site any illegal information or information that damages reputation or is of defamatory or that violates and/or is detrimental to law and order.
Access to the site
The companies “Oblik Studio” Ltd. reserves the right to modify, terminate, temporary suspend or interrupt the access to the whole site or parts thereof (including, among others, the content of the site, functionality or access periods) at any time, for any reason and on its discretion, without prior notice.
If you have decided to contact us using the contact form, you are required to provide the following personal details—name(s), e-mail and phone number. The information collected is processed by “Oblik Studio” Ltd. for the sole purpose of providing a response to the message you have submitted and contacting you as a customer.
We do not require you to sign up or provide personal information to view our Website or to access its contents.
- Right to information
- Right of Correction
- Right of objection
- Right of data portability
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to appeal
* For more detailed information, please see Policy for Protection of Personal Data of “Oblik Studio” Ltd.
You may contact us by the contact details we provide—address, telephone, email.
The email you provide is only used to provide a response to your submissions as our customers.
Campaigns, games and promotions
On our Website there may be announcements of competitions, games and / or promotions you can take part in, as well as references to such initiatives (for example, in Facebook). We use the information you provide only if you have agreed to participate in these initiatives in order to contact you.
Information collected through cookies
We provide you with information about what cookies are, how they are used, for what purposes, and how you can manage them for this Website and other related sites.
Cookies are short text files or small bundles of information stored on the Internet browser of your terminal device (PC, tablet, laptop or cell phone) when you visit different websites and pages on the Internet. Their purpose is to make the user recognizable when s/he uses the Website again. Some cookies can save user behavior and make it easier for you to use the Website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
Using cookies on our Website
They allow you to store browsing information—visit analysis, how you have reached the Website, what pages you have viewed, where you have headed to through this Website. Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the Website, including fix to bug and to expand the contents. The expiration time of this type of cookies varies according to their intended purpose.
These cookies make it easier for you to use the site and store information temporarily only within the session of your browser. The information that is stored through them is what pages you have visited and how you came to the information. These cookies do not collect information from your terminal device and are automatically deleted when you leave the Website or end your session on your browser.
Browsers allow the management of cookies from a folder created for that purpose on your browser. You can block the receipt of cookies, delete all or part of them, or set cookie preference settings before initiating a site visit. Erasing or blocking cookies may adversely affect the functionality of our Website, and hence your user experience.
Disable or block cookies
Controlling, disabling, or blocking cookies is governed by your browser settings. The complete ban on the use of all cookies may affect the site’s performance, performance, and access to certain information. Cookies that are used on our Website are automatically deleted / deleted after a period of time ranging from 365 days and depends on the destination of the particular cookie.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Information about us:
“Oblik Studio” Ltd. are companies registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency in Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management as followed:
“Oblik Studio” Ltd. Sofia 1000, Bulgaria Tel: 00359 2 980 7879; e-mail: email@example.com the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under 203558215
Information about protection of personal data:
“Oblik Studio” Ltd., processes personal data in order to provide better and more diverse products and / or services. We are constantly striving to improve our service and, in doing so, we build strategic business partnerships with which we try to meet the needs of our customers when using our product portfolio.
Data confidentiality is of utmost importance to us and to the success of our business. The security of your data is ensured by appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, unauthorized use, loss or destruction of information. We collect and process personal data in compliance with the requirements of the law, with the understanding that the processing of personal data is not unlimited and is for a specific purpose.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
We process personal data where this is provided for in statutory instruments in fulfillment of obligations:
- provided for in the Accountancy Law and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to bookkeeping;
- for distance and / or off-site sales provided by the Consumer Protection Act;
- to provide information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- to provide information to the court and third parties, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the proceedings;
- to provide information to the Commission on the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
We process personal data to provide products and / or services you have requested from us in the performance of contractual obligations and rights. Processing is done to:
- identifying client identity through a commercial channel;
- management and execution of a request for products and / or services, execution of a contract;
- preparing a contract for the conclusion of a contract;
- preparing and sending an account / invoice for products and / or services from us;
- providing services and collecting amounts due for products and / or services;
- Notification of products and / or services, sending various notifications, problems, errors or replying to received messages, complaints;
- compiling aggregated sales and / or service statistics and / or clients that we can also provide to third parties;
- analyzing and preparing a profile for determining an appropriate bid;
- protecting and safeguarding our business, our employees and our clients;
- evaluating and measuring the performance of our advertisements as well as offering matching advertisements;
- processing of billing / invoicing data for purposes consistent with the original purpose of collecting them, in order to provide an overview of our products and / or services;
- researching and analyzing products and / or services based on anonymous or personalized information, including collaboration with third parties, to develop products and / or services;
- performing data processing, including by joint administrators, when entering into a contract, assigning, reporting, accepting, settling.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AFTER YOUR CONSENT
- Consent is the basis for the processing of personal data and the purpose is stated therein. In certain cases the processing of personal data is only possible after prior consent. Upon giving consent, and until its withdrawal and / or termination, we can prepare appropriate product and / or service offerings for “Oblik Studio” Ltd. by performing analyzes of personal data and / or consumption data.
- The consent given may be withdrawn at any time and shall not affect the performance of our contractual obligations, if any. When withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data for some or all of the grounds, “Oblik Studio” Ltd. shall not use the personal data for the objectives set out therein.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent is made in the manner specified therein or by using our contact details.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We apply organizational and technical measures provided by the law and applicable in our organizational practice to provide data protection to employees / workers, consumers and our trading partners.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The use of personal data is terminated for contract-related purposes after the termination of a contract but the data is not erased before the expiration of one year from the termination of the contract or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiry of the statutory obligations to store the data:
- the Accounting Act for the storage and processing of accounting data (11 years);
- the Accounting Act for keeping salary payroll (50 years);
- according to the Obligations and Contracts Act the expiry of the prescribed limitation periods for claims (5 years);
- under the Electronic Communications Act for storing and providing information for the purpose of detecting and investigating crimes, obligations (6 months);
- on the obligation to provide information to a court, competent state authorities and other grounds provided for in current legislation (5 years).
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- The provision of personal data to third parties is the main purpose of offering quality and complex service—the products and / or services we offer to meet consumer expectations.
- Personal data of third parties is provided before we are confident about the availability of technical and organizational measures to protect this data. In this case, we remain responsible for the confidentiality and security of personal data.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA BY CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS
Persons processing data on behalf of “Oblik Studio” Ltd.:
- Distributors of “Oblik Studio” Ltd. acting as representatives of the companies in the sale of products and / or services;
- persons hired under a civil contract by “Oblik Studio” Ltd., assisting the processes of sale, logistics, delivery, etc.;
- persons who, by contract, maintain equipment, software and hardware used for the processing of personal data and needed to build the companies’s network and to provide services such as technical support, etc .;
- providers of electronic authentication services where a document related to the provision of a product or service is signed with an electronic signature;
- banks servicing payments executed by us;
- persons performing consultancy services in different spheres;
- bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are required to provide personal data under current legislation;
- persons, postal operators, with a view to sending consignments containing contracts, agreements and other documents, and the need to certify the identity when they are served;
- companies collecting and / or securing receivables—debt collection agencies, credit agencies, which by endorsement or other means, service and collect receivables.
Persons processing data in their own name
- competent authorities which, by virtue of a statutory instrument, have the power to request the provision of personal data—courts, prosecution offices, regulatory bodies.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Right to information
You are entitled to:
- information about whether your personal data is being processed for processing purposes, for the categories of data and recipients to whom the data is disclosed;
- a message in comprehensible form that contains your personal data being processed and information about its source;
- Information on any automated processing of personal data relating to you, if any.
Right of correction
You have the right at any time while processing incomplete or erroneous data to request:
- correcting inaccurate personal data without unnecessary delay;
- completing incomplete personal data, including by adding a statement.
Right of deletion
You may request a deletion when:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- withdraw consent to processing;
- personal data is not processed legally;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the administrator.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request restriction of processing when:
- you disagree with the accuracy of the data for the period for which we must verify its accuracy;
- the processing of the data is without legal basis, but instead of deleting it, you want limited processing;
- you need to establish, exercise or protect legal claims, and we do not need this data;
- you file an objection to the processing of the data, when there is pending verification whether the grounds are legitimate.
Right of portability
You may ask us to provide the personal data you have entrusted to our care in an organized, orderly, structured, generally accepted electronic format if:
- we process the data according to a contract and based on the declaration of consent that may be withdrawn or according to a contractual obligation;
- processing is done in an automated manner.
Right of objection
You have the right, at any time and on grounds related to a particular situation, to:
- object to the processing of personal data, where there is a legitimate reason for doing so;
- in the case of a reasonable objection, the personal data of the data subject can no longer be processed;
- object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Right of complaint
You have the right to complain to a regulatory body within the EU and the Personal Data Protection Commission:
- Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
- Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
- Telephone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Web site: www.cpdp.bg
- An application relating to the exercise of rights may be filed in person or by an expressly authorized person with a notarized power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act. Within 14 days of filing, we will pronounce on it. If a longer period is necessary for objective reasons—in order to collect all the requested data, or this seriously impedes our work, this period may be up to 30 days.
CHANGES AND RENEWAL OF DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF “Oblik Studio” Ltd.